Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Mnet extended Open Time

My decoder had gathered dust a long time ago. It cannot even be welcomed by buy and sell shops. I have done away with it because of poor reception. I have sworn that even when the satelite dish was introduced I will never subscribe again to Mnet (despite being a 'shareholder').

To my suprise, sometime last week, there Mnet was, playing crystal clear, without the decoder, until late in the evening. I took my TV guide and checked if the Open Time has been rescheduled. No! I checked a friend in Aliwal North, and he told me that Aliwal North is a rural area, so they are not that fortunate. I wondered, what happened to Mnet encryption. I then decided to double check the news, in case I have missed something. ICASA announced that Mnet's Open Time will be taken off air with effect from 01 April 2007.

Unfortunately for me, my joy was short lived. Within days I was disconnected. Now I demand an explanation. Why? My privacy and public space was invaded.

1 Comments:

At May 31, 2006 at 1:42 PM , Blogger Kafé Roceiro said...

Gostei muito do seu blog. Convido-te para ir lá na roça comer um pão-de-queijo com um café passado na hora! Se gostares e tiveres interesse é só dizer, pois terei prazer em linká-lo no Kafé. E ficaria feliz em ser linkado aqui na sua casa também!
Kafé Roceiro (Brasil) – Blog de humor, cinema, piadas, charges, citações e muita mulher bonita!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home